Precautions for the use of reflective film
1. Introduction of reflective film
Reflective film is a special structure of PVC film that uses optical principles to retroreflect light back to the light source. It is composed of a film layer with good weather resistance, a micro glass bead layer, a focusing layer, a reflective layer, an adhesive layer and a peeling layer. The film is a special structured PVC film that uses optical principles to retroreflect light back to the light source. It is composed of a film layer with good weather resistance, a layer of micro glass beads, a focusing layer, a reflective layer, an adhesive layer and a peeling layer.
2. Scope of application of reflective film
Reflective film is mainly used for various road and railway guide signs, signs, mine airport safety signs, stage scenery, trademarks, place name plates, license plates, etc.
Three, storage precautions
Please store in a ventilated, dry and cool warehouse. The packaging box should not be directly on the ground. It should be placed flat on the pallet or pad, and the stack should not exceed 5 layers; the storage period should not exceed one year.
Four, cutting matters needing attention
1. Before use, please check the label of the packing box to check whether the model, specification and color are in compliance. If there is any discrepancy, do not open the packing box and contact our company immediately.
2. Operating environment: Please put it in an environment with a temperature of 18～28℃ (8～30℃ for CY3100 and CY5100) and a relative humidity of 30～60% for more than 24 hours (filming and maintenance are the same), and ensure the working place And cleaning of tools.
3. The film face up when unfolding, and prevent tools or hard objects from rubbing. When cutting high-strength reflective film, the operator is best to wear silk or cotton gloves; cut with a sharp blade at an angle of 10 ° ~ 30 °, so as not to cut the burrs. After cutting, the film surface is also facing up, and placed on a flat platform with a size larger than the cut reflective film; it is strictly prohibited to use it when there is a tunnel phenomenon. If it is not used in time, please put on a plastic bag and tie it tightly to prevent moisture absorption. When stacking small-area reflective films of the same size and shape, the stack height should be controlled and no heavier items should be pressed.
4. The unused reflective film needs to be rolled tightly on the original paper tube, and fixed with tape at the two ends and the middle of the width of the width. Then put the plastic bag and the plastic bracket into the original box, not directly Place it on the ground or leaning against the wall to prevent tunnels and wrinkles.